"To participate in people's lives by providing educational, supportive and therapeutic services to youth and their families"
The Livingston Family Center is a 501(c) (3), non-profit, community based counseling agency offering a variety of counseling, treatment services, and prevention programs for children, adolescents, adults and families.
The Livingston Family Center's beliefs and values include:
- Treatment with dignity and respect
- Providing accurate and useful information
- Offering competent and compassionate therapeutic services
- Assisting parents in raising children who are confident, motivated, responsible, caring, healthy and happy
- Assisting youth in developing self-confidence, personal responsibility and integrity, academic, social and physical skills, and the ability to make healthy choices