"To participate in people's lives by providing educational, supportive and therapeutic services to youth
and their families"
The Livingston Family Center is a 501(c) (3), non-profit, community based counseling agency offering a variety of
counseling, treatment services, and prevention programs for children, adolescents, adults and families.
The Livingston Family Center's beliefs and values include:
- Treatment with dignity and respect
- Providing accurate and useful information
- Offering competent and compassionate
parents in raising children who are confident, motivated, responsible, caring, healthy and happy
- Assisting youth in developing self-confidence,
personal responsibility and integrity, academic, social and physical skills, and the ability to make healthy choices
The Livingston Family Center provides:
- Experienced and compassionate staff
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Effective family service programs
The Livingston Family Center offers:
- Child, adolescent, adult, marital and family therapy
- Substance abuse assessment and counseling
- Psychiatric services
Therapy services are provided for all ages. Therapists are experienced in addressing
most client needs. If we cannot accommodate a client, an appropriate referral will be made.
We are also able to accept most insurance plans.
Please contact our office to verify if your insurance plan is accepted.
We do not accept Bluecaid, the Livingston County Health Plan, Medicaid,
Medicare or MiChild.
The Livingston Family Center offers a sliding-fee scale based on family income.